Working collaboratively with our clients, and in-house design partners in many cases, we use our broad range of experience to assess your project requirements, and constraints to develop the most suitable design solutions in each unique circumstance.
We focus on value for money both in terms of capital investment and lifetime operating costs to ensure we provide the most appropriate design solution for your development to deliver sustainable economic benefits for you.
The Irish Government have set out their policy for Ireland to become a low carbon economy, with the carbon tax increases ensuring that lower carbon and energy efficient buildings will become a necessity. With this in mind our designs are undertaken to the latest nearly Zero Energy Buildings (nZEB) regulations.
Malone O’Regan offer a full range of mechanical design services to our clients to include the following systems:
- Energy Source Evaluation, Analysis and Integration
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Water, Drainage and Plumbing
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Building Management Systems (BMS) design
- Combined Heat and Power Generation, Tri-Generation
- Medical Gas Design
- Fire Safety/Fire Suppression Systems
- Rainwater Harvesting Systems
- Cost Estimating
- Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Funding and grant assistance