Mechanical Services Site Supervisor (Site Based – Co. Kilkenny)
The Mechanical Services Site Supervisor is responsible for managing all Mechanical installations strictly in accordance with Malone O’Regan Management procedures and guidelines. This includes managing Mechanical Services Contractors and other related Sub-Contractors / supply chain partners. He/She must be confident, enthusiastic, proactive, have a professional approach to their work and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
Qualifications & Experience
- Engineering degree/diploma or related trade qualification required
- Preferably 3+ years’ experience in Building Services Contracting / Project Management
- Familiar with Mechanical, Electrical, Sprinkler, Process Systems & Construction Methods
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Package, AutoCAD and Revit
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills
- Programming and facilitating the flow of information between the Design Team and the Mechanical Services Sub-Contractors.
- Attending meetings with clients, architects and consultants and keeping them informed of progress.
- Organizing and chairing co-ordination meetings for the Services Sub-Contractors.
- Inspection, assessment, commissioning and verification of mechanical systems on site.
- Demonstration of systems to Client / Client Representatives in accordance with design parameters.
- Overseeing quality control and safety on the site while ensuring that regulations are standards are adhered to.
- Coordination and timely submittal of the Safety File Data for the Client on project completion.
Malone O’Regan is an accredited employer under the Engineers Ireland Continuing Professional Development programme which ensures that all technical staff continue to develop their technical and professional skills throughout their career within a structured framework based on personal and corporate objectives.
An attractive package, consistent with industry standard, is on offer and will be negotiated with the selected candidate.
Please email your CV with cover letter to Pat Rohan: email@example.com