Mechanical/Electrical CAD / BIM Technicians – Waterford
We are currently seeking to recruit CAD/BIM Technicians where you will work on a variety of civil, commercial, institutional and industrial projects.
These opportunities will suit ambitious and high calibre Technicians who are interested in developing their careers beyond the production of drawings and can work with a high degree of autonomy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Production of 2D general arrangement drawings from 3D Revit Models & CAD 2D drawings.
- Preparation of GA co-ordination drawings
- Ensure models / documentation is developed in line with company BIM protocols and procedures.
- Participation in design review meetings.
- Production and maintenance of drawing registers and control of drawing revisions.
- Liaising with Clients and project teams manager to ascertain project needs and timelines for same.
Key qualifications & skills
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of CAD drawing and/or Revit modelling
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and a consistent track record of initiative and achievement.
- Be confident with an approachable style and a track record as a target driven self-starter and achiever with the ability to get the job right first time
- Be committed to CPD
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Salary and holidays commensurate with experience
- Employer contribution to Company pension scheme
- Flexibility on working hours
- Hybrid working arrangements for competent target driven self-starters
- Bike-to-Work Scheme
- Active participation on CPD activities, including both in house and external training with the Opportunity to advance and study engineering at third level supported by the Practice
Please email your CV with cover letter to Brian Mackey: email@example.com