COVID-19 BUSINESS CONTINUITY STATEMENT
Malone O’Regan wishes to express our deepest sympathies to the families of all those who have lost their lives as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic and to acknowledge our appreciation of all front-line workers who have been fight to contain the virus.
We are committed to delivering our normal high-quality service to our Clients during these very challenging times. We have adopted our Operating Procedures in response to the advice issued by the various healthcare organisations and government bodies.
- We have invested in additional IT infrastructure to ensure that all team members have the capability to work remotely from their respective offices.
- Our phone lines are open as normal. Calls will be directed to team members mobile phones or messages will be taken and calls returned as soon as practicably possible.
- All face-to-face meetings with clients / external contacts will for the foreseeable future be conducted via phone/video conferencing and this is working well.
- With our essential Healthcare/ Covid-19 project sites that remain open, we continue to provide engineering design and site support. Site inspections will be carried out as required with additional precautions taken in respect of physical distancing
- Whilst all non-essential travel will not be undertaken for the foreseeable future, we remain available to all our Clients for emergency inspections and the like,
- We will also fully adhere to any additional precautionary requirements stipulated by clients.