Structural Engineer – Cork
Malone O’Regan has established a presence in Cork and now wishes to add to its team there.
This opportunity will suit ambitious and high calibre Engineer who will contribute to and aspires to benefit from the growth of a vibrant new office and who can work with a high degree of autonomy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and review of detailed design calculations and reports.
- Coordinating meetings with Mechanical & Electrical Engineers.
- Preparation of contract specifications and drawings.
- Liaison with REVIT & CAD technicians to produce drawings that accurately reflect design outputs.
- Contribute to the project team on a day-to-day basis.
- Direct communication and meetings with Clients.
- Implementing the company’s ISO policies and procedures.
- Assist in the preparation of tenders for new work.
Key qualifications & skills
- Degree qualified in civil or structural engineering.
- 3-4 years relevant experience.
- Proficient in the use of structural analysis and design software.
- Ability to direct other members of the team in the delivery of projects on time and on budget.
- Possess excellent report writing skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and a consistent track record of initiative and achievement.
- Be confident with an approachable style and a track record as a target driven self-starter and achiever with the ability to get the job right first time.
- Be committed to quality and CPD.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Salary and holidays commensurate with experience.
- Employer contribution to Company pension scheme.
- Flexibility on working hours.
- Hybrid working arrangements for competent target driven self-starters
- Bike-to-work scheme
- Active participation on CPD activities, including both in house and external training with the Opportunity to advance and study engineering at third level supported by the Practice.
Please email your CV with cover letter to Noel Dillon: firstname.lastname@example.org